Jan 4, 2023
Here’s your 2022 Tax Checklist:
* Standard milage rates for business use increase by .3 cents per mile.
* Make a salary deferral to your retirement plan. This can help maximize tax credits for eligible contributions.
* Get all your business income and receipts together. This will certainly help the process of preparing your business returns.
* Check the status of your ITIN, they do expire if not used at least once in the past 3 years.
* Collect all of your child care and medical expenses. These may help with certain allowable deductions.
* Making sure you have all of your tax forms in one place and ready to go when it’s time to file; this will be helpful to you and your tax professional.
If you have any questions regarding some of these checklist items, please give us a call so we can go into further detail about these and other helpful tax saving tips.